Saturday, November 14, 2009

I got coffee yesterday afternoon and the girl in line at the coffee shop in front of me was the prettiest girl I've ever seen. Here's a quick play about what happened...

Fade Into Starbucks...

Me: You have the most insane eyes I've ever seen.

Pretty: What do you mean?

Me: You couldn't be any prettier.

Pretty: Thank you.

Fade out.


I’m fairly certain she liked me a lot and probably wanted to kiss but I fear rejection way too much to have taken it any further.

Thank you for your time.

Who is the only President aside from George Washington to run for office unopposed? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply. Yesterday's answer was The Panama Canal and The Brooklyn Bridge.

Have a terrible Saturday.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Check out the supes cool Moosejaw photo wall below, or skip on over to the Moosejaw.com Photo Wall to learn more about the incredibly complicated and frustrating task of uploading your own Moosejaw pic. Just kidding, it's really easy to do, and we'll even give you a plethora of Rewards Points for doing so.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?