Saturday, October 10, 2009

When I was a baby everyone called me Mr. Awesome. I thought it was a little ridiculous so I requested that everyone call me Baby Awesome instead. Well, it turns out there was another Baby Awesome in the neighborhood so everyone started calling me BA. That later turned into calling me BAAA and now everyone just calls me Sheep or Sheeper. Like, Hey Sheeper... want a jolly rancher?

Who played Sid Vicious in the movie Sid and Nancy? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply. Yesterday's answer was Kuala Lampur, Malaysia.

Have a decent Saturday and I didn't even mention the Michigan Game.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?