Tuesday, October 13, 2009

We've gotten an insane amount of positive feedback about the bug and ottoman remark from yesterday. Here are two quick comments...
  • Being a bug has been awful. I had no idea that all spiders had eight legs and I feel like I've messed up everything.
  • I wanted to be a leather ottoman but they made me go all vegan. This is the worst.

    I think that covers it for today and thanks so much for coming out.

    Who named the US? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply. Yesterday's answer was 119.

    Have a pretty good Tuesday.

    Love the Madness.
    Trapper
    Moosejaw.com




    This album
    is powered by
    Moosejaw.com
    -Add to my blog


  • Comments: Post a Comment



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?