Thursday, October 15, 2009

Someone told me it's healthy to change obsessions and my guess is that you've noticed little talk about taking out the garbage in recent remarks. Well, I decided to forget the garbage and pour all my energy into testing new cereals. It didn't work. Now I'm deciding whether I go back to the garbage, start betting on sports like crazy, or become a professional bowler. Really, if I spent years practicing I think I could do it.

How much of the earth's land is suitable for growing crops? 1%, 6% or 11%? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply. Yesterday's answer was whiskey.

Have a decent Thursday.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?