Thursday, October 22, 2009

Someone emailed Moosejaw yesterday from Esquire Magazine and said she loved the Daily Remark and wanted to interview me for a story. Needless to say, I got super excited and did an interview that lasted about twenty minutes. Turns out it was someone at Moosejaw interviewing me from a conference room with about seven people around laughing. It was the girl's (who interviewed me) first day working at Moosejaw. She did a really good job. That's all.

In what country was the bicycle invented? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply. Yesterday's answer was the Battle of Waterloo.

Have a good Thursday.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?