Monday, October 05, 2009

  • In Style Magazine once listed Moosejaw.com as the best site that no one knows about. I’m not sure if that’s a compliment but I’m certainly taking it that way. I feel the same way when people say I’m shorter than they thought I’d be.

  • Another time Allure Magazine listed Moosejaw as one of the best gear shops in the world.

  • And yet another time someone told me they thought I looked like Vince from Entourage.

  • I made up bullet point three but it would be nice if someone said that to me once.

  • Also, I’m not positive bullet point one is true but I think it is.


  • A light year is equal to how many miles? 6 million, 6 billion or 6 trillion? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply. Yesterday’s answer was Yellowstone.

    Have a decent Monday.

    Love the Madness.
    Trapper
    Moosejaw.com




    This album
    is powered by
    Moosejaw.com
    -Add to my blog


    Comments: Post a Comment



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?