Wednesday, October 07, 2009

I was super close to seeing the movie The Baader Meinhof Complex by myself last night. I actually went to the theater, parked, and while I was approaching the ticket window place thing I thought that I didn’t feel like seeing a movie by myself anymore so I turned around and came home. But, in a three minute span I went back and forth on the decision nine thousand times and really ended up dealing with some of my own most significant psychological issues. Why am I telling you all this... Simply to fill up space in all of our lives. Thanks so much for having me today.

Including last night, how many one game playoffs have there been in Major League history? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply. Yesterday’s answer was New Hampshire.

Have an alright Wednesday.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?