Friday, October 02, 2009

I think I broke my finger and I’m getting no attention because of it at all. I’m going to put on a splint and see if that works.

Don’t you think they could figure out how to make it rain? Drop some sort of something or other into some clouds or something like that. It’s for sure a conspiracy of some sort.

Do you think Heidi Klum flies private or commercial?

Please don’t answer the previous two questions but think about ‘em as much as possible today and over the weekend.

That’s all.

What forner TV show took place at William McKinley High School? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply. Yesterday’s answer was Al Rosen.

Have a terrible Friday.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?