Wednesday, September 23, 2009

  • I've seen the northern lights a couple of times and I thought I'd always want to see 'em again but now you can just look online.

  • I watched The View once when I was on the elliptical at the gym and Ms. Piggy was the guest.

  • I don't think I know anyone named Ron and I've never been to the San Diego Zoo.

  • Most people believe there's little reason to leave the house anymore.

  • None of these are sanctioned bullet points.

  • ssb


  • What US state is most prone to earthquakes? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply. Yesterday's answer was Rage Against the Machine.

    Have a great Wednesday.

    Love the Madness.
    Trapper
    Moosejaw.com




    This album
    is powered by
    Moosejaw.com
    -Add to my blog


    Comments: Post a Comment



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?