Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I just learned that on this date in 1802 everyone in the newly formed United States decided to wear a bathing suit and some sort of hat. So, to honor that great day I've decided to pretend I'm a college professor preparing for class . Thus far, I've created a wonderful project designed to teach the value of knowing cursive in a world where no one uses it.

What band is playing in the office right now? Rage Against the Machine, Styx or Poison? This could be the hardest question I’ve ever asked. Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply. Yesterday's answer was 30.

Have a decent Tuesday.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?