Tuesday, September 01, 2009

I can’t stand it when people tell me about their dreams. I never remember my dreams which I think means that I’m repressed, depressed, insecure and too short. I remember what my dream was last night. It was one of those times when you wake in the middle of the night and you’re in the midst of a great dream and hope you can get back into it but it doesn’t work. I’m not going to tell anymore about it though. Okay. Thanks.

What is the month that an earthquake is most likely to occur- May, June or July? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply. Yesterday’s answer was 293.

Have a decent Tuesday.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?