Friday, September 04, 2009

Going out with the girl from Wednesday night tonight. We’re either watching the Tigers game or renting Frost/Nixon which I’ve never seen so I’ve be reading endlessly about Nixon today so I can pretend to be smart. As far as I know, new girl doesn’t know about the Daily Remark. More to come and thanks for having me and let’s not all get too excited just yet considering almost everything in the world isn’t that good except for cookies and cream ice cream and Michigan football which starts tomorrow and is going to be good again.

What was the first ship to use the SOS signal? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply. Yesterday’s answer was 1890.

Have a terrible Friday.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?