Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I’m going out of town this coming Monday and I’m leaving pretty early in the morning. So, I think I’ll take the garbage out Sunday night. I’ll have to find someone to bring the garbage in on Tuesday. I’m thinking about turning it into some sort of contest. Think about what an honor it would be to win. Or maybe I’ll just throw it out to ten friends and the person that gets to my house first after the garbage people take the garbage will get to bring the empty cans back to the house. Needless to say, this is super exciting.

What was Neil Diamond’s scholarship for while attending NYU? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply. Yesterday’s answer was South Dakota.

Have a fantastic Wednesday.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?