Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I’m going bowling tonight for the first time in at least five years. I predict I bowl an average of 159 and that I get in trouble with the bowling alley people one time. I think I’ll lose two bets against my friends and then win my money back in pool, then forget my hat at the bowling alley and not be able to sleep because the bowling alley closed and I have to wait till the next day to check on the hat. This is already bothering me so I think I’ll cancel the bowling and do nothing instead.

How many times did Thriller go platinum? 16, 26 or 36? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply. Yesterday’s answer was Wings.

Have a decent Wednesday.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?