Saturday, August 08, 2009

I went out with a bunch of people for dinner last night. There were about ten of us at a circular table and you could pretty much see down one of the girls shirts at the table the entire dinner. I really didn’t know what to do so I texted one of the other girls about it while we were sitting at the table and she said the down the shirt girl probably liked it but that she was on it. Then I got uncomfortable and went to the bar for about ten minutes and then I got back and we all talked about it and I looked like a hero and before the night was over I frenched the girl that I texted. Okay. Love you.

What is the wealthiest city in the U.S.? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply. Yesterday’s answer was Hitler.

Have a great Saturday.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?