Monday, August 31, 2009

I went for a long run with my brother’s friend yesterday. Long runs are dumb. The friend has two kids. They’re boys and one is four and one is two. When I walked in the house both of the kids started hitting me and everyone just laughed. I wasn’t sure what to do so I gave both kids some of the Gu energy stuff I had with me and then my friend’s wife got really mad at me and wasn’t joking and asked me if I was crazy and told me to leave her house.

The Gu part of the story is made up but the rest of the story is true . The story would have been really, really boring without the Gu part.

Section Three.

How many ways are there to make change for a dollar? 293, 346 or 419? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply. Yesterday’s answer was hydrogen.

Have a better than average Monday.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?