Friday, July 17, 2009

I’m going on a date tonight and I’m not just saying it so The Girl finds out about it... I’m over that. I think I’m over it but I wonder if writing about it means that I’m not really over it. I’ll be calling my analyst right away. Also, I don’t think I’ve ever been on a real date before. I don’t even own any cologne. This is a disaster. I’m going to see if there is some sort of outdoor concert going on so I can just wear shorts and a tee shirt and hat. More to come.

How many airports are named after US Presidents? 3, 4 or 5? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply. Yesterday’s answer were the Flintstones.

Have a great Friday.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog



Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?