Monday, July 06, 2009

I saw The Girl again yesterday. We were both getting flowers at some flea market flower type place. She’s for sure stalking me. We talked and I was totally normal and I was picking way better flowers than her. So cute. I asked her if she wanted to contribute anything to the remark today and said she never thought she’d miss having parts of her life documented for the world. I don’t know if that’s a good sign or not. I don’t even know if I’m looking for a good sign.

What is the official flower of the United States? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply. Yesterday’s answer was five: Israel, Nepal, Senegal, Brazil and Portugal.

Have the best Monday ever.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?