Thursday, July 16, 2009

I have two plans to tell about today...
  1. I’m not going to keep any garbage can or recycling bin inside my house. Instead I’m going to keep the garbage and recycling on the street at all times and when I have something to throw away or recycle I’ll just run it out there. That way I’ll never have to worry about taking the garbage out every Monday ever again. I’m be contacting the mayor right away.
  2. I’ve decided not to tell about the second plan.
Thank you.

Who was the first TV couple to be shown in bed together on prime time TV? Please email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply. Yesterday’s answer was Samuel L. Jackson. Sorry for two TV questions in a row.

Have an excellent Thursday.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog



Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?