Saturday, July 04, 2009

Happiest Fourth of July.

I went to the zoo last night. It was super hot and none of the animals were out except an anteater and some sort of bird. The people watching was pretty good though. I have never seen more people eating more stuff. Not even at a baseball game.

Needless to say, I think there is a lot of synergy between the Fourth of July, the zoo and people eating a lot so this is going to be the best day ever.

How many times have I been told that I look like Tom Cruise? 0, 2 or 7? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply that will include a moving quote from Born on the Fourth of July. Yesterday’s answer was St. Augustine, FL.

Have the best Fourth of July ever.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?