Tuesday, July 07, 2009

The garbage people came early today and I was able to get the empty can and recycling bin from the street back to my house really early which means I don’t have to worry about it the rest of today.

I went for a great run and then had some new flaxseed granola for breakfast and it was really good and I’m bringing a decent lunch for myself today.

Basically, I was having the best day ever. Then, I went to the coffee shop and ran into two acquaintances and everything was ruined. I even told ‘em I was having the best day ever until the stop and chat. I said it jokingly but I wasn’t joking at all.

What is the largest sea in the world? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply. Yesterday’s answer was the rose.

Have a good Tuesday.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?