Monday, June 22, 2009

I have to go to a Fourth of July parade in a couple weeks. Every day between now and then will be ruined. You shouldn’t be allowed at a parade if you’re older than about eight I’m thinking.

I think I got my new car this week last year. I’ve never washed it. I’ve never changed the oil or anything like that either. I did remove that one thing that’s supposed to make the car go faster. Really I didn’t but I remember people used to talk about removing some thing to make their car go faster. I can’t remember what that thing was though.

I’m in a really good place these days.

Section four.

Which animal undertakes the longest migration each year... the arctic tern, gray whale or pacific herring? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply. Yesterday’s answer was Australia.

Have a decent Monday.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?