Friday, June 26, 2009

I had to buy my own hair stuff for the first time yesterday. Here are some comments about my hair with the new concoction...

“It looks a little thin. You need to dry it more before you put the hair stuff in.” – Girl who sits two seats away from me.

“I think you look like a young Mike Brady when he had the curly hair and I agree that it looks thinner than usual right now.” – Person who is a boy who sits across from me.


How many times has Venus Williams won Wimbledon? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply. Yesterday’s answer was from fish.

Have an amazing Friday.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?