Wednesday, June 03, 2009

I bought flowers to plant outside my house last night. I'm not joking.

I was going to say that I was doing so that a girl would like me better but that's actually not true. I'm planting 'em because I thought it would be a nice activity and I don't have a single hobby.

Someone this morning told me I have to get mulch too. I've heard of mulch but I didn't really know what it was so I looked it up and I don't believe you actually need it so I'm planting without it and hope to break up the mulch racket with my experiment.

That's all.

What is the only stadium to host an Olympics, a World Series, and a Superbowl? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply. Yesterday’s answer was six gallons.

Have a great Wednesday.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?