Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Here’s a play what happened last night…

Fade into me getting a coffee and seeing one of my mom’s friends.

Friend: Hey. How’s that girlfriend of yours?
Me: We broke up a couple months ago.
Friend: So sorry. She was cute. You were going out with her forever.
Me: I’m not sure when the last time you saw her but she’s not that cute anymore. Really that’s not true but I’m living my life as if it is.
Friend: Are you seeing anyone else.
Me: No but I’m considering becoming a sous chef.
Friend: Oh.


Fade out.

What kind of a snake does Darryl Hannah let loose in Kill Bill Volume 2? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply. Yesterday’s answer was the tern.

Have a good Tuesday.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?