Thursday, June 04, 2009

From now on I’ll be making up remarks about stuff that I hope happens to me in the future. I’m sort of going to tell what I’m going to do instead of what’s already happened. I think it’ll be quite inspiring. This would be an example...

Tonight I’m going to think about the best way to execute the whole future thing idea without it sounding like The Secret. Perhaps I’ll write about a hope for the future that for sure won’t happen instead of the, sort of, If You Build It They Will Come model.

I just re-read all of this and it makes almost no sense. I think this is going to turn out really well.

Who were the first two people to successfully summit Mt. Everest? When I say successful, I mean came down alive. Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply. Yesterday’s answer was the Los Angeles Coliseum.

Have a great Thursday.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?