Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Emergency – We have this friend thing for $4.44 in Moosejaw Points going on Facebook. Please touch your left elbow to your nose and the read the mess of stuff below which is copied and pasted from a Moosejaw email so you’re all looped. That’s all.

I for sure have what the Chileans call "el mal aliento". Basically, it's a friendship disorder that's usually cured by drinking a few pints of coconut beer then followed up by a long "talking to" by a village elder. Since I don't live in Chile and Carl Jung is dead, I deal with my disorder the same way everyone does, Facebook.

I'm a super-needy human and need to have at least 10,001 fans of Moosejaw on Facebook to justify wearing a linen shirt with the top 2 buttons undone. I've sunken to a new low and am willing to bribe people to be our fan.

On Sunday, I'll have a post on our Facebook Page. I'm guessing it'll be mostly about my hair. I'll give away 444 rewards points for anyone who "Likes" the post and comments back with their email address. That's like $4.44 to spend at MoosejawRewards.com. It's that easy. After your points have been added I'll remove your email address from the post.

What is the required color for tennis attire at Wimbledon? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply. Yesterday’s answer was Lady Tremaine.

Have a terrific Tuesday and they rarely say terrific.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?