Tuesday, May 26, 2009


This is a true story...

I went out of town a couple weeks ago. I went to Vegas and I won some money. Then, I lost the money but I actually lost it as in I couldn’t find it as opposed to losing it at the dice table.
I called every place I went and no one could find it so I thought it was gone forever.

Then, last night, I got a call from the hotel and it turns out that the housekeeper person found my cash in the room after I left and took it home and then felt bad about it and brought it back to the hotel. A friend of mine is in Vegas right now and he’s going to the hotel to pick up the cash today.

Can you believe it? This is going to be the best day ever for everyone. Really.

What was the first organ successfully transplanted from a cadaver to a live person? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for a special auto-reply. Yesterday’s answer was Vatican City.

Have a great Tuesday.

Love the Madness.
Trapper

Subscribe to In Case You're Bored
Unsubscribe
Moosejaw's Twitter





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?