Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This is another true story. Second day in a row. A girl I know told one of my friends who is also a girl that she heard the old girl and I are on the outs and wanted to know if I am going out with other girls or something like that. Best day of my life. I was so close to not writing about it but I couldn’t help myself and figured it would be worth ruining potentially going out with The Girl II to write about it. Love writing The Girl II. I just laughed actually. Two great days in a row. Tomorrow is for sure going to be terrible.

What was the first planet discovered using the telescope? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply that should actually work today. Really. Yesterday’s answer was a kidney.

Have a decent Wednesday.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?