Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Q: I lost my job and I’m not sure how to support my girlfriend. Is it ok if she pays for some dinners?

A: Of course. If she’s your girlfriend long term, you’re a team. If it’s a new thing, she may be a little put off but it may also tell you something about your relationship and her as a person. Just be open and honest so she understands your feelings and where you’re coming from.

LTM,

DG

Moosejaw.com

The Dating Girl and all of its related content are meant for entertainment purposes only and do not contain professional or other advice. The views, opinions, points of view and comments expressed by the Dating Girl are not intended to provide professional or other advice and are not those of Moosejaw Mountaineering and Backcountry Travel, Inc.




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?