Friday, May 08, 2009

The pills I took yesterday were way too strong. I slept great but I’ve been in a full-on brain cloud ever since. The pills will be great for going out at night but I can’t stand being so numb during the day. I’ll be calling the doctor this morning to change everything. I haven’t spoken, texted or emailed The Girl in days. I also unsubscribed her from the Daily Remark. I hope she’s sad and crying right now.

What's the only Central American country without a coastline on the Caribbean? Please email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply. Yesterday’s answer was Europe.

Have a decent Friday.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?