Saturday, May 09, 2009

I’m writing this on Friday night even though you’re reading it on Saturday. I don’t like the sound of that sentence but I’m not changing it.

I’m completely off the pills I took a couple days ago and the brain cloud is gone.

I’m on a plane right now. I had to get out of Michigan. The Girl probably had to leave too and I’m going to end up seeing her out of town and she’ll be with some boy and I’ll end up falling in love with Mila Kunis just like in Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

The lady on the plane sitting next to me right now has been playing with her car keys non-stop. I can’t turn my iPod up loud enough to make it not incredibly annoying. I’m not going to say anything to her just to see if I can endure it. Actually, I’m going to pretend I like it. Maybe by the end of the flight everyone will be playing with keys.

Okay. That’s all.

What's the only South American country that has both a Pacific and a Caribbean coast? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an inspirational auto-reply. Yesterday’s answer was El Salvador.

Have a decent Saturday.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?