Monday, May 11, 2009

I’m still out of town. I haven’t seen The Girl and I still haven’t contacted her. I was going to call her, let it ring once and then hang up and hope that she would call me back but I decided not to. From now on, every time I get the urge to get in touch I’m calling one of my dumb friends instead who convinces me that getting in touch can’t possibly do me any good.

My guess is that my break up updates are getting boring but I don’t care. I mean that in the nicest way though.

Whose nickname is the Prince of Darkness? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply. Yesterday’s answer was the water buffalo.

Have a terrific Sunday and they rarely say terrific.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?