Friday, May 29, 2009

I met a girl last night and I’m in love. She lives in Chicago which is perfect because I have no chance of having anyone like me who would see me more than once every two weeks or so. I predict we end up so in love that we write a book about our story. Actually, the chance I see her again is low. In fact, I’m breaking up with her now so I don’t have to endure another break up once she dumps me. One of life’s most important lessons is to always fear rejection. Okay. Thanks.

The Left Bank is located in what city? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply. Yesterday’s answer was Greece.

Have the best Friday.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?