Saturday, May 23, 2009

I know for a fact my ex-girlfriend (formerly known as The Girl) is going out with another boy tonight because she’s going on some sort of double date with one of my friends who is disloyal and I don’t like him anymore. I hope everyone gets food poisoning.

On a less pessimistic note, I don’t think I’ve worn cologne since middle school and I’m a better dancer than my ex.

I wonder if my next girlfriend will be called The Girl. The Girl II might be nice.

How many people died at Three Mile Island? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply. Yesterday’s answer was the wind.

Have a terrible Saturday.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?