Thursday, May 14, 2009

I almost accepted being set up on a blind date but then I couldn’t stop thinking about how terrible every moment would be from the time I said I’d go until I actually met the blind date girl. I’d go on a blind date if there was less than fifteen minutes between accepting the blind date and going on the blind date. Someone should start that business. I suppose it’s like prostitution with no money exchanged and no guarantee of doing it.

What country does the book Out of Africa take place in? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply that should be working. Yesterday’s answer was 90210.

Have a decent Thursday.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?