Friday, May 01, 2009

The Girl and I have not ended everything so I just did a survey and it turns out that no one in the world likes grape jelly. So, if that’s true, why is there always an abundance of grape jelly at breakfast places? I’m thinking it’s some sort of conspiracy.

Wait, please change everything. Sofie, who works at Moosejaw and usually has an extra granola bar on her, likes grape jelly. I think it’s safe to assume that Sofie is a part of the conspiracy which means that we actually shouldn’t change anything so please ignore the first sentence of this paragraph.

Thank you.

What mountain is the largest on earth? When I say large, I mean total size, not height. Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply. Yesterday’s answer was Amman, Jordan.

Have a decent Friday.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?