Monday, May 04, 2009

Fade in to the Moosejaw Café...

Me – How’d it go at lunch? Did you talk about me?
Other Person – Yeah, it went great. Seamless really.
Me – Good.
Other Person – Could you talk about me with The Girl during dinner tonight?
Me – For sure. If she hasn’t dumped me we’ll talk about the catalog. It’ll be a great segue.
Other Person – Ok. But could you do it without the fade in.
Me – Probably not.

Fade out...

I’d fade back in to The Girl and I at dinner but that dinner didn’t happen. More to come tomorrow.

Who was the last president of the Soviet Union? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for three quotes from people named Frank. Yesterday’s answer was a net.

Have a great Monday.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?