Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Today is the first point swapping day since the last point swapping day and it’s going to be the best day ever. Here we go...

If you have some Moosejaw points you’re willing to give to someone OR if you need less than 500 Moosejaw points to pull the trigger on something at MoosejawRewards.com please email me and I’ll work on matching up some transfers.

I have no idea why I put that OR in all caps but I’m going with it.

Okay thanks.

Where are the Islands of Langerhans? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply. I will be checking for point swap stuff, so be sure to include that with your email. Yesterday’s answer was 420 seats.

Have a great Tuesday.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?