Thursday, April 02, 2009

Someone just bet me a twenty minute massage that I couldn’t have two ice creams everyday for the rest of April. It could be the easiest bet ever. I plan to have a McDonald’s cone everyday on my way to work and my regular ice cream in bed every night. Please look for updates at least nine times a day. Also, from now on I will only be talking about ice cream on the Daily Remark.

Catherine Zeta-Jones was born in what country? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply that will include three quotes from men who have frenched her in a movie. Yesterday’s answer was Chicago.

Have the best Thursday ever.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?