Monday, April 13, 2009

It’s a super long story but I’m having dinner with Latika from Slumdog Millionaire tonight. I typically tell people that I’m not star struck simply because I live my entire life in fear of rejection. Here’s a short play about how I think it’ll go down tonight...

Fade In...

Me: I used to think you could probably beat Mila Kunis in a race but I was told recently that she ran track in high school. Now I’m thinking you could beat her in a 100 meter dash but nothing more long distance than that.
Latika: You are so cute.


Fade Out...

Also, I made all of this up. I’m not meeting Latika for dinner. That’s all.

How many seats are there on a standard 747 jumbo jet- 420, 520 or 620? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply. Yesterday’s answer was Louisiana.

Have the best Monday ever.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?