Friday, April 10, 2009

  • About four minutes ago, someone told me I looked better than usual today. At first I thought it was a compliment but now I’m not so sure.


  • I have to go to a lunch with The Girl and two of her friends tomorrow. One of the people is a boy and I’ve never met him before. What a disaster.


  • Bullet Point.



  • What trade was Greek philosopher Socrates trained for? When I say “trained,” I mean type of profession. Email your answer to
    Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply. Yesterday’s answer was Children’s Activities Magazine.

    Have a terrible Friday.

    Love the Madness.
    Trapper
    Moosejaw.com




    This album
    is powered by
    Moosejaw.com
    -Add to my blog


    Comments: Post a Comment



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?