Monday, March 30, 2009

A week ago today I sent an emergency ice cream update from my mom. It was an email from my mom to my brother. Here’s a super important follow-up from my mom...

Please be aware that I am now addicted to the ice cream sandwiches. I’ve taught the staff the best way to make it and I bring my own plastic container with me so the sandwich doesn’t get messed up with the to-go bag they normally give. The key is split the amount of ice cream into several (or at least two) scoops. Picture a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with the peanut butter piled in the middle of the sandwich versus spread out all over the bread. Spreading is essential. My freezer is loaded with ice cream sandwiches right now.

I hope to get to the ice cream place to interview the staff for next week’s update. That’s all.

Elvis Presley was born in what state? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an important auto-reply. Yesterday’s answer was Ted Williams.

Have a great Monday.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?