Saturday, March 21, 2009

This is true. About a year ago there was a girl in line next to me at Starbucks and she was crying the entire time. I asked her if she was okay or I if could help her or anything like that. She mostly ignored me. Well, I went to Starbucks on my way home from Moosejaw last night and the same girl was there, sitting at a table with a friend and crying. We made eye contact and I think she recognized me…mostly because I was wearing the exact same ascot I was wearing when I saw her a year ago. At first I was thinking all she does is cry but now I’m thinking that whenever she needs to cry she goes to the coffee shop. I think she’s just ahead of her time.

Who was born Howard Allen O'Brien? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply. Yesterday’s answer was the Miami Dolphins from 1971-1974.

Have a terrific Saturday.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?