Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Nothing better than getting some decent advice. Please check this email from Jessie which was in response to some of my ice cream issues. My response is below.

Try adding instant oatmeal (preferable cinnamon flavored) to your chocolate ice cream. It's awesome. Not the whole package though unless you want it. Extra cinnamon and chocolate chunks can make it even better.

Have the best ice cream ever.

Love the food,
Jessie


Jessie – Thanks so much. To me, nothing is more important than having ice cream before bed. I can assure you there are many nights I don’t even want ice cream but I feel compelled to have it for the sake of the world. I don’t like chocolate even though I’m good with Oreos. So, last night I tried plain old vanilla ice cream with your recommended oatmeal and cinnamon. It wasn’t just good it was great. Next time I’ll add the oatmeal the second I pull the ice cream from the freezer so it isn’t difficult to manage ice cream melting issues. I suggest we continue this dialogue until at least the summer solstice.

Hubert Cecil Booth is credited for having invented what? Please email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply that will probably not make you laugh. Yesterday’s answer was Sony.

Have a terrible Wednesday.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?