Monday, March 23, 2009

My brother recommended that my mom get some sort of homemade ice cream sandwich from a place near his house last night. Here’s a copy of my mom’s email to my brother about the ice cream sandwich. Now you’ll know why I should be in an asylum. Here we go...

I didn’t care for the actual making of the ice cream sandwich since the lady making it dipped the knife in warm water to melt the ice cream before putting the 2nd cookie on top. The ice cream dripped out of the sandwich which was messy and the amount of ice cream didn’t seem proportional to the size of the sandwich. Just not enough actual ice cream for me.

It was hard to bite the cookie itself and since I didn’t really want to risk breaking a tooth I used a knife to cut it and put the bite size pieces in a cup. That was even risky as it demanded a sharp knife and cutting those small bites isn’t easy for an old lady.

The sandwich itself (after working with it for 20 minutes) was great but it was too much trouble and I’ll be heading back to Oberweis as soon as possible.

By the way, she took so long to double wrap the ice cream sandwich that you'd of thought she was handling a million dollar diamond. If I ever go back I’ll order a shake to drink while she prepares the ice cream sandwich.

Enjoyed the evening especially the dog’s greeting.

Love

The Mickey Mouse Club first appeared on what TV Network? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com with three quotes from ex-Mousketeers. Yesterday’s answer was Lincoln.

Have a great Monday.

Love the Madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?