Thursday, March 19, 2009

  • I traded Dating Girl a one minute massage for teaching me how to do an If-Then statement on Excel. Less importantly, but still worth mentioning, I’ve been to every state that starts with the letter I except for Idaho.

  • Why don’t they make a .com key on computers and why don’t they make an @ button that doesn’t require pressing shift?

  • We’d normally consider this bullet point number three but we’re not positive that’s accurate for today considering the multiple sentences in bullet point one and two thoughts in bullet point two.


  • Greenland is considered a part of what continent? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.comfor an auto-reply. Really. Yesterday’s answer was the coach.

    Have an alright Thursday.

    Trapper
    Moosejaw.com




    This album
    is powered by
    Moosejaw.com
    -Add to my blog


    Comments: Post a Comment



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?