Monday, March 02, 2009

I saw someone with a San Diego Chargers flag thing on the window of her car this morning. One of these. I’d say that to be driving around Detroit with that thing on your car in March means you’re a pretty big fan. Maybe it was LT.

Here are some important food updates that they’ve recommend you ignore entirely...

We were out of Baked Lays yesterday so The Girl got something called Lays Cracker Crisps or something like that. I ate one and it was all sour cream and onion flavored which made me nearly throw up. I had to chew eleven pieces of gum within a four minute span to even begin to rid the awful taste from my mouth. There was zero mention of sour cream and onions on the bag meaning it really wasn’t The Girl’s fault so we didn’t break up.

On a more positive note, Heartland Original Granola Cereal is the best granola ever and has leapt over Bomb Pops into number nine on the best food ever scale. I ate an entire box yesterday afternoon.

ssl

How many Concordes were built 20, 40 or 60? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for a very special auto-reply. Yesterday’s answer was the Pony Express.

Have a great Monday.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?