Saturday, February 07, 2009

Last night I thought someone was going to tell me that I was cute but it didn’t happen.

Sometimes when I play pool I forget whether I’m supposed to be looking at the cue ball or the object ball or both.

Sometimes when I’m carrying my sword all day I still feel like I’m wearing it even hours after I take it off.

Sometimes people are mean and I think they probably have terrible lives and then I realize that may not actually be true.

Who wrote The Expression of the Emotions in Man and Animals? Email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for another amazing auto-reply. I hate alliteration.

Yesterday’s answer was Ashgabat.

Have a better Saturday.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?