Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I’m going to the Pistons game tonight with three human people. One of the people is a stranger. If he’s not wearing a hat or if he is wearing cologne then I’m going to pretend I have laryngitis and not talk to anyone. I’ll also try to ruin the game for all of us. Thanks for having me today and sorry about everything.

What's the second smallest continent in terms of area? In terms of. Please email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for an auto-reply. Really. Yesterday’s answer was the Tiber and I know I spelled it Tibor on the auto-reply and no one likes me.

Have a decent Tuesday.

Love the Madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?